The SGT NS-500 is a complete lighting solution targeted specifically at the commercial cannabis production industry. This full spectrum lighting solution combines high lamp efficacy, driver efficiency and optical efficiency; providing a cost effective blend that significantly increases crop production maintains or increases crop quality, while decreasing energy costs.
*** Please contact us for details on price matching.
The NS-500 is also capable of running at 277 Volts.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO UNPACKING AND INSTALLING
USE GLOVES TO HANDLE FIXTURE (gloves included)
Remove instruction sheet and small ziplock bag containing gloves and electrical cords
AVOID TOUCHING INSIDE OF FIXTURE AND GLASS PORTION OF BULB
- Put on cotton gloves provided.
- Remove foam insert and bulb box located inside foam insert and set aside.
- Carefully remove plastic bag surrounding fixture.
- Hang fixture from two mounting hooks in desired location
- After fixture is securely fastened, install bulb into fixture socket with gloves on. Hold base of bulb while twisting into socket.
- Double-check connections and plug into appropriate outlet. Consult a professional electrician if necessary.
- Fixtures may take up to 15 minutes to fully illuminate.
Daisy Chain Feature
If utilizing daisy chain feature, connect additional lights together prior to plugging lead fixture into electrical outlet.
Up to eight (8) fixtures can be plugged into one 20 Amp (A) circuit
“These fixtures (NS-500) are the greatest investment we have made in the last five years.”